COVERLAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as they apply to every booking.
BOOKING FEE – The deposit secures the time and services of Coverland for the event and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation. You will receive a formative booking email which will include payment instructions.
The deposit must be received by us within 7 days of booking.
REMAINING BALANCE – We require you to pay the remaining balance during the month prior to the event. You will receive a further invoice for this amount which will include payment instructions.
CANCELLATION - In the event of cancellation the following applies:
- There is no refund of the deposit in any instance.
- Cancellation more than 24 weeks prior to event – no additional charge.
- Cancellation within 24 weeks of the event – you would be required to pay 100% of the remaining fee within 7 days of cancellation
These conditions are an important part of our agreement and are accepted by the hirer on payment of the initial booking fee. As the band are members of the Musician's Union any contracual disputes are covered by their legal department.
In the very unlikely event of the band cancelling the agreement we will offer you a full refund. Coverland reserve the right to use replacement members should existing band members be unable to attend the performance due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or injury.
PERFORMANCE, SOUNDCHECK AND SET UP TIME - The start and finish times are stated in our contract and allow for the following:
- GET IN AND SOUNDCHECK - We allow at least an hour for the 'get in', PA set up and sound check. We always run through a few numbers to fully balance the sound to the venue prior to each performance. It is therefore important that you account for this in your schedule. If your party is running late we will still need an hour for our sound check.
- THE PERFORMANCE - The performance time will be agreed informally prior to the event. We are always very accommodating in this respect and will do our best to fit in with your plans. If your event is running late please be advised that our performance time may be shortened due to the venue's curfew.
- SET DOWN - Our set down takes at least half an hour and we will wait until an appropriate time to do this.
VENUE - We will contact the venue during the week leading up to the event to discuss the 'get in' and 'set up' details. If you have made any special arrangements with the venue that may affect our performance or access to the stage area please let us know at least 7 days prior to the event.
PUBLIC LIABILITY - Details of our Public Liability Cover are outlined in our contract. Due to the amount of heavy and expensive equipment and cables we use during our show we do not permit guests to join us on stage unless previously arranged and rehearsed prior to the performance. Your guests are not covered by our insurance policy because they should not be in the stage area at any point during the show. If our performance is disrupted by any unreasonable guests we deem out of our control we will cease playing with immediate effect and you will still be charged for a full evening's performance. If any damage is caused to the band's equipment and PA system by guests "crashing" the stage then this will be charged directly to you as the booking party. This includes ANY damage to our instruments, amplifiers, cables, speakers and all PA apparatus, microphones and mixing desk. If you have young children at your event then please take extra care as we are not in a position to intervene if they are unsupervised. Please encourage all of your guests to be safe.
Coverland are represented by the Musician's Union.